I’m sure many of you are gearing up to hit the road for the holidays. Need some road snacks? ????
Try these easy homemade spiced oyster crackers. I’m warning you though…you may not want to share!
Such a simple, delicious and LOW budget recipe! Share some crackers with your kids (if they are lucky), put them out at your next cocktail party or package them up as gifts for the holidays. People LOVE these!
No real cooking cooking required and super easy cleanup. Just mix the stuff up in a bowl, pour over a baking sheet, bake and viola you are done!
You will thank me later….your welcome! 🙂
- 1 package oyster crackers
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cayanne pepper
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ cup canola or vegetable oil
- Shake all the ingredients in a zip lock bag until crackers are evenly coated.
- Spread on a cookie sheet and bake at 250 for 10 mins.
- Flip crackers after 5 mins.
- Store in a sealed air tight container.