Happy Labor Day! ???????? Holding onto the last day of summer with these pineapple basil popsicles made in my Blendtec with pineapple, mango, basil and honey. ???????? Eat something good today!
- 1 fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mango pieces
- 6 - 8 fresh basil leaves
- 2 - 3 Tbs honey (to your taste)
- 1 cup water
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a popsicle mold and insert wooden sticks.
- Place popsicle mold lid on top to hold sticks in place.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.