Mornings are made for avocado toast!
I’ve recently reconnected with ezekiel bread made from sprouted grains (no flour!) and loving it. High in protein, no preservatives, and no refined sugar makes me one happy camper ????. Just smash avocado and spread on any kind of toast. Top with salt and pepper (a little garlic powder and cayenne if you are feeling spicy). If you haven’t tried it you need to!
You can buy ezekiel bread at just about any grocery store these days. Some places it carry it in the freezer while others sell it on the shelf. I usually store mine in the freezer and just pop a slice into the toaster as needed…which is ALL the time!
- 1 slice Ezekiel Bread
- ½ avocado
- sprinkle of salt
- sprinkle of pepper
- garlic powder (optional)
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- Toast ezekiel bread
- Place avocado in a bowl and smash it up with a fork to your desired consistency. I like mine a little chunky.
- Spread mashed avocado over toast.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add a dash of cayenne or garlic powder for an extra special kick!