Now if we want to talk about my all time favorite salads this one definitely makes it to the top of the list! Inspiration for this one came from the ever famous California Pizza Kitchen. They have a similar salad on their menu that I used to crave ALL the time. Especially when I was tempted to order pizza and opted for the healthier (yet delicious) option instead.
After ordering this way too many times I realized how simple it was to make it home. A beautiful rainbow of red and green cabbage, edamame, scallions, carrots, cucumbers, and cilantro topped with avocado, fresh lime juice, peanuts, sesame sticks and a combination of spicy peanut dressing and cilantro dressing. So fresh and so clean! Yes, CLEAN. Not only does this salad taste amazing but it’s packed with tons of nutrients. Dairy free and the perfect detox salad. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- 1 head Napa cabbage, chopped
- 1 small head red cabbage, chopped
- 1 large English cucumber, chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and julienned
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 2 cups shelled edamame, cooked
- 2 cups peanuts
- 1 cup sesame sticks or rice sticks
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 1 lime
- ½ cup Trader Joes Spicy Peanut Vinaigrette
- ½ cup Trader Joes Cilantro Salad Dressing
- Combine all salad ingredients and top with both dressing.
- Add avocado pieces on top and sprinkle with fresh lime juice.
- Serve immediately.